- red light: stop
- yellow light: proceed with caution
- green light: extend hand longingly and dream of the past
- Albus: Dad, I’m…gay.
- Harry: Albus Severus Potter. You were named after two Headmasters of Hogwarts. One of them was gay and he was the wisest man I’ve ever known.
- Albus: Dad, you say this every time I tell you something. Stop. Just stop.
- Albus: Dad, would you mind buying some conditioner? I think we’re out.
- Harry: Albus Severus Potter. You were named for two Headmasters of Hogwarts. One of them never used conditioner and he was probably the greasiest man I ever knew.
- Albus: Dad, this response is really getting old.
- Harry: TWO HEADMASTERS.
- Albus: Yes, I get it, two hea—
- Harry: BRAVEST AND WISEST MEN.
- Albus: Da—
- Harry: THAT I EVER KNEW, BRAVEST AND WISEST, TWO OF THEM.
Teaching a robot to love
Multiple stab wounds” —my haiku from Cards Against Humanity tonight
ladies call me bill clinton because i do not have sexual relations with them
oh wow guess who spent a whole day off of tumblr that’s me
three wishes I have.
ANSWERING QUESTIONS IS SO STRESSFUL MAN I have a lot of thoughts and I can’t make good answers and out of them okay so
In like a genie-of-the-lamp situation, telekinesis would definitely be a thing. and then a limitless supply of money, and then for people to somehow remain ignorant of my limitless supply of money so I could have real friends and stuff
It was a moment that changed my life. In that second I stopped to question almost everything I had been taught about the past. How often had I overlooked women’s contributions? How often had I sped past them as I learned of male achievement and men’s place in the history books? Then I read Rosalind Miles’s book “The Women’s History of the World” (recently republished as “Who Cooked the Last Supper?”) and I knew I needed to look again. History is full of fabulous females who have been systematically ignored, forgotten or simply written out of the records. They’re not all saints, they’re not all geniuses, but they do deserve remembering.” —Sandi Toksvig, ‘Top 10 unsung heroines’ (via wasarahbi)
i h8 it when folks call me cute because i never know if its cute like baby bird or cute like u wanna frickle frackle
- Blab: Three secrets I'm keeping.
- Mwah: Three people I'd like to kiss.
- Similar: Three members of the same sex I find attractive.
- Different: Three members of the opposite sex I find attractive
- Pastime: Three hobbies I have that I would be embarrassed to know someone discovered.
- Doing: Three habits that I have.
- Psst: Three things that I've always wanted to tell you.
- Shh: Three things I wouldn't wan't my parents to know
- Dream: Three wishes I have.
- Want: Three things I would do to you if we were alone.
casual reminder that just because your idea of a good time is curling up with a book and hers is doing tequila shots does not make you a better person than her (◡‿◡✿)
“legally blonde? you mean that movie about the dumb girl?”
that dumb girl
who studies really hard
and gets into harvard law school
and does really well in all of her classes
and gets a coveted internship
and impresses the toughest professor
and graduates top of her class
all while struggling against prejudice and preconceived notions about her intelligence and abilities
that dumb girl
the legally blonde fandom will not tolerate your bullshit master wayne
what do you mean “fucker” isn’t a term of endearment
there’s a fine line between asking “why?” enough to make sure you’re making the right choices and asking it so many times that you hit a dead end and remember that literally everything is pointless
“Girls are so annoying ugh. I get on way better with boys lol”
Probably cos you have so much in common with them
including you and me, I know of three (the other one’s Alisha!) gotcha, she doesn’t ahah but I know how the slightly-creepy-good-memory thing goes so.
When the light turns yellow, the appropriate course of action is to step on the gas after shouting “yolo.”
If the light turns red before you get there, then you didn’t yolo hard enough.
instead of telling girls they look better without makeup..why don’t you tell them they look good either way because it’s true you schmuck
46. how can I win your heart?
I am not a prize to be won
though you specifically happen to already own my heart so that’s pretty convenient for you isn’t it
Hey! Did you know:
- sex is okay
- so is masturbation
- watching porn won’t make you impure
- one night stands are okay too
- having sex with multiple people doesn’t make you a slut
- even 3-somes or group sex and orgies are a-okay
- sex with the same gender is alright
- not having sex doesn’t make you a prude
- your body your choice no matter your gender
- shaming other people for who they have sex with, how much they have sex, and even their kinks make you NOT okay!
- 1.Kissed a girl?
- 2.Kissed a boy?
- 3.Had sex in public?
- 4.What’s your religion?
- 5.What does your URL mean?
- 6.Reason you joined tumblr?
- 7.Do you have any nicknames?
- 8.Do you like bubble bath?
- 9.Kissed in the rain?
- 10.Dyed your hair?
- 11.Soup or salad?
- 12.Vegetable or meat?
- 13.Go out drinking?
- 14.Smoke cigarettes?
- 15.Smoke weed?
- 16.Do any hard drugs?
- 17.Have you had sex today?
- 18.Have you ever fallen asleep in someones arms?
- 19.The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
- 20.Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
- 21.Skipped doing homework to play a video game?
- 22.Tried to commit suicide?
- 23.The last time you felt broken?
- 24.Had to lie to EVERYONE about how you felt?
- 25.Do you have a Boyfriend/Girlfriend?
- 26.Do you have Long hair OR short hair?
- 27.First thing you notice to a guy/girl?
- 28.Do you sing in the shower?
- 29.Do you dance in the car?
- 30.Where were you yesterday?
- 31.Ever used a bow and arrow?
- 32.Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
- 33.Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- 34.Is Christmas stressful?
- 35.Favorite type of fruit pie?
- 36.Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- 37.Do you believe in ghosts?
- 38.Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- 39.Take a vitamin daily?
- 40.Wear slippers?
- 41.Wear a bath robe?
- 42.What do you wear to bed?
- 43.Do you want to get married?
- 44.Can you curl your tongue?
- Relationship preference:
- 45.How many relationships have you had?
- 46.How can I win your heart?
- 47.what makes a great relationship?
- 48.Shy OR open?
- 50.Religious OR non-religious?
- 51.Caring OR non-restricting of you?
- 52.Straight edge OR non-straight edge?
- 53.Piercings OR no piercings?
- 54.Tattoos OR no tattoos?
- 55.Quiet stay-at-home type OR party type?
if radioactive by imagine dragons doesn’t make you wanna beat up zombies don’t look at me
yes it is! how do you know sarah? she’s one of my favorite human beings
oh wow yeah you are very right, I guess I associated you with the post because you commented and then you stayed active in the group and she didn’t so yeah (not bad on her, I’m not exactly active on facebook either) HEY YEAH WE WILL THOUGH woo for math majors on tumblr~
WOO math majors on tumblr, I can dig it. so I haven’t been answering these because its sorta awkward to post when people send me their info buuuut if you’re the same Jessie who posted on fb about math major/visual arts or jazz minor AND you’re a tumblr kid I have a feeling we will be good friends indeed :)